<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Thursday, November 18, 2004

D
A
L
So as of now it's official. I haven't actually spoken to the landlord due to him being out of town but lawyer has made it clear that it will be fine. So yes, I am now the owner of Big Top Skatepark in Belleville, IL. Its about 40 miles from my current home and job but I will be moving out there soon. The park is about 18k square ft with 20 ft ceiling at the center. It has a warehouse space where Tree will be running it's operation in early '05 and a 2 bedroom apartment upstairs. It is pretty unbelievable that I was able to walk into it the way I did but I am not going to complain. Expect big thing to come out of that place very soon.
As for it right now:
I just built a new spine and made the box 10000000000 times better (wider with a tranny landing). Sessions are 5-10 Tues, Wens, Thurs, 4-8, 8-12 on Fri, 12-4, 4-8, 8-12 on Sat and 2-6, 6-10 on Sun. It costs $8 per session and $2 if you need a helmet. The pro shop is currently empty but I will be stocking it very soon. If you need something in the time being I can order anything so come to me. I'll match Dan's prices and you won't have to pay shipping. The Park number is (618) 355-0081
Also....
Jeff now has a screenprinter. We have made a few shirts and things are going to be good. If you need some thing done, get in touch with him. biker6j@hotmail.com. And Jeff will be moving into Big Top very soon.

Thanks to everyone who came out this weekend and helped with the scene report. Fudger got tons of pics and had a really good time. As did I and pretty much every other bmxer in the Lou. And we got to see Johns ex at her new job..... PT's in Centerville! The strip clup!!!!!!!!
I will let everyone know what issue to look out for.
I gots more to say but I'll stop here so you don't get bored.
Go Nuts!

posted by Casey Otto  # 3:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?