<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Sorry its been so long since I've posted anything. Lets see.... 4th of July wasn't that spectacular, just watched some fireworks and got rained on like crazy. My birthday was fun, sung kareoke at the Saloon and got pretty loose. My girlfriend came in town to visit for a few days after my birthday and we went to Philly to see Matt Lippott. He had unfortunately just broke his arm but it didn't stop us from having a good time. I came down with something pretty bad this week and I'm doing my best to fight it. Not sure what it is but my throat is swollen all to hell and I'm running a pretty good fever. Blaaaahhh, it sucks. As for the Ding-A-Ling shirts, yes John, our girlfriends have them and you don't, however, they did drive up here to get them so don't get all bent out of shape. I will be sending a package home to Ashley Green on Wenesday with Ding-A-Lings shirts and new STL BMX shirts. So if you or anyone else wants one you're gonna have to swing on by the skatepark and pick on up. I'll post a pic of the new STL BMX shirts as soon as I get them in. They're gonna be hot so don't procrastinate. Other than that not too much going on, trying to ride my bike everyday but some many things make that near impossible. I'm in the process of rebuilding the website but at the rate I'm going don't expect anything soon. Love always, Casey Posted by Hello

posted by Casey Otto  # 11:18 AM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?