<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Burks came up to camp for the weekend. We hung out on Firday before I had to drive all night to get Ashley on a 7am flight to the Lou. I then slept a few hours at a friend of ours house in Philly before returning to the airport with her so she could catch a flight to Providence. I then caught a train dowtown and did some sight-seeing while waiting for Burks to pick me up. Burks and I then went to Casey Avazions graduation party and proceeded to get plastered (see picture). The next morning a whole caravan of us went to Atlantic City and I Iost my ass. It wasn't too bad though 'cause I was spending the money I won off Lippott playing c-lo the night before. And Jordan came up from Texas and we had a pretty crazy night last night. And that's the way the cookie crumbles Posted by Hello

posted by Casey Otto  # 4:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?