<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Well everybody, my long time companion is gone. My sparkley T1 that I have ridden and loved for four years was stolen. It is a sad day. I am a very loyal person and I spared none when it came to my frame. I'd like now to give you a brief history of what we have been through together.
Just out of high school high school a few of the ding-a-lings and I took a little road trip to Chenga. While there I met a man named Wes and, more importantly, I saw his bike. A brand new Barcode with the most amazing bass boat paint job I had ever seen. Silver in front, fading to purple and then back to silver at the rear. It was nothing short of amazing. We soon left Chenga and I figured that it would be another love lost. But no, only a few months later I went up to chenga again and to my surprize it was there in the shop, for sale. Well of course, I bought it and rushed home to put her together. Our union was one for the books, we were unstoppable together, tearing up park after park and shining our way to the top.... Together. As the years passed our bond grew stronger, we had been from ocean to ocean, corner to corner, we spent nights together in the back of my car, and days down due to mishaps, we did it all.
That frame marks the greatest chapter in my life, all the things I have done over the last four years. All the ups and downs, all the party nights and long hangovers, and most importantly all the friends we've made together. I'm going to miss you buddy, you were the best I ever had. Good Bye

posted by Casey Otto  # 9:46 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?