<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Ash and I are still out here at Woodward. As much fun as it is I wish was building ramps somewhere else so I could actually make some money. We have been remodeling Lot 8 and it has been a lot of fun, very laid back and there is a fun crew. It just sucks having to work 50 hours a week to make what we would normally make in two days. I got a new bike. A brand new T1, profile cassettes and cranks, and all the other good stuff. It is almost identical to my old set-up. It was all courtesy of Jamie Bestwick and I couldn't be more grateful. Jamie has done so much for the Ding-A-Lings, he is an awesome guy and I just want to say thanks. Other than that not much else going on. Ash and I may go to Kansas City at the beginning of April for the closing of Woodys park but we're not sure if it will fit our budget yet. Oh yeah, we got a boot leg version of Starsky and Hutch, Do it, Do it.

posted by Casey Otto  # 1:06 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?