<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Friday, October 03, 2003

So I finally did some updating. There are a few more videos
(the one of me wrecking my momocycle and one in the team pics
portion of the team page) and I moved the the southwest road
trip pics to the team portion of the team page. Go check them
out when your done reading this. Ashley now has a momocycle and
I wrecked mine. A few of the guys should be going to inter-bike
soon so hopefully we will have some stickers to hand out to
start promoting the web site. The video should be out early
next year so we need to start the hype. I have a new program in
which to build the web site on so look for some very dramatic
changes hopefully in the next few months. Yada yada yada, I got
a free haircut.
Forizzle my nizzle nate wizzle,
Casey

posted by Casey Otto  # 6:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?