<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Monday, July 14, 2003

Yeah, I know, I've been slacking on the news....
I'm at woodward and I don't have all that much access to a
computer. I turned 22 last sunday and got to spend the night
with a cabin full of kids, no fun. I did however get to go out
the night before and get pretty damn loose. Sam, Jeff, some
random girls, and I all partied down in State College, PA. Sam
has been making a killing off Tree products up here at Woodward
and Jeff is very salty and hates his life. Hardcore is at home
in the Lou and doesn't ride his bike, or ship Tree packages on
time. I haven't heard from anyone else to much lately but I
guess all is well. The Ding-A-Lings rule Woodward!!!!!!!!!
Casey

posted by Casey Otto  # 6:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?