<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Hardcore spent Thursday night in jail. Apperently it was a
false arrest but it seems like Hardcore's luck that he would get
thrown in jail for nothing. We'll have to see what happens with
this one. Sam will be back form Woodward tomorrow so I won't
have to run Tree anymore, Whoo Hoo! Lee Todorovich almost got
himself, his brother Cole, John and I thrown in jail tonight.
Some jackass cop on a power trip and Lee not being in the mood
to deal with it. I guess we're never allowed back at Wash U
again but we'll see if that lasts. Speaking of cops, Jeff, Sam,
Hardcore, and I were all pulled over within three days of each
other. That sucks! Tim made an attempt to come up for the
weekend but as luck would have it, the hood of his car flew
through his windshield about fifteen minutes from his house.
Full time jobs suck, no time to play. Kris turned 23 on
Saturday so of course we headed to the east-side and saw some
boobies. I got a new tooth today!!!!!!! Yada, Yada, Yada, I
got a free haircut.
And thats news to me, Casey

posted by Casey Otto  # 6:41 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?