<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Friday, May 02, 2003

Last time I wrote anything I had planned on being on the
road for quite awhile but unfortunately something came up and I
am back in the Lou. No job, no school, and no money, basically
I'm just a bum right now. If you need any photography work done
I am more than willing to be hired. Sam went to roots in
florida with Hardcore and the Joshes from CO and made a killing
off Tree stuff. Things are going well for Tree and growing
fast. Hardcore just went on a trip up to PA to get with some
chick, it must be nice being a balla. Anyway, I am working on
new Ding-A-Ling t-shirt designs and should have a few in the
next week or so. They'll be on the web to check out
Peace, Love and Hair Grease, Casey

posted by Casey Otto  # 6:39 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?