<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Saturday, April 19, 2003

I am on the road now. I tried to get the whole news thing worked
out before I left but unfortunately it didn't work. I will fix
it when I get back.
Burks and I left the Lou on monday at noon. It took us over 24
hours to make it to Winter Park, CO. This was Burks' first time
on the road since the accident so I think we did pretty well.
When spent tuesday night bouncing from bar to bar meeting up with
everybody in Winter Park. On wensday we went to Breckenridge, CO
and met up with our friends from the AASI Renagade Rider Rally.
Everyone there was awesome and it was nice to see them all
again. We had beers and got some sumo wrestling suits. Those
things were a riot. I wrestled my supervisor from Winter Park
and all was going well until he got me with a late rolling
attack. I slammed headfirst into the ground, you will have to
see the footage (I'll have it on the site when I get back).
Things wrapped up in Breck around mid-night and we drove back to
Winter Park.
Burks left to go to Sacremento, CA to see Anna on thursday and
took our friend Jay with him. He will be back in a couple days.
I got up at 5:30 in the morning and headed back to Breck for some
snowboarding. It was a beautiful day out there and I sessioned
the pipe most of the time. The last two days (friday and
saturday) I have spent snowboarding at Winter Park. We have been
getting dumped on out here so its been freshies all day long. I
think we got another 8 inches today and we are gonna get more
tonight. Last day of the season is tomorrow.
Happy Easter
-Casey

posted by Casey Otto  # 6:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?