<$BlogRSDUrl$>

DAL

Sunday, March 16, 2003

So this thing has been up for nearly a week now and I am slowly
getting the hang of it. I think it might actually work, only
problem is I get drunk too much and don't make it home to work on
it. Well this is supposed to be the news section so I guess I
will put some news in.... The Ding-A-Ling section at Ramp Riders
is worth riding again. We built a 7 foot quarter on the back of
the mini and you can boost the shit out of it. It's right at
home in our little utopian street course. So as far as the site
goes just let me know if it isn't working out for you and your
particular pc or mac. I want this thing to be as user friendly
as possible so until I find the problem I will not be able to fix
it. You can email but you will have to do it through your own
email because I have yet to figure out how to do it through the
website. BMXPMP@hotmail.com.

posted by Casey Otto  # 6:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?